It’s getting harder to get bookings

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*

Hey,

Are you also feeling that increased number of properties in your area is forcing you to lower your rates or reducing your occupancy?

The vacation rental market keeps growing, that’s for sure, but so does the competition. In my area, the number of properties rose from 16 to more than 100 in just a couple of years. I don’t really know how to handle it. For years, it was a steady income of bookings, but now I am forced to lower my rates to keep getting guests.

I am joining a community where hosts like ourselves can all collaborate, share to grow and improve our business. It reinvented the way we can get new bookings. There, we can get bookings from dozens of listing sites, including those that only accept companies with more than 15 properties. We can also get offline bookings through travel agencies.

If you want to be a part of this movement, learn more about this community of hosts

CLICK HERE
.

Talk to you soon,

Charlie

This email is sent to you by Hostogether. It is portrayed as a testimonial and was inspired in the challenges our beta members and other hosts have shared with us while conceptualizing Hostogether

Unsubscribe