Are booking sites just not enough?

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*

Hey,

I’m writing you because I know, in some way or another, you, just like me, feel too dependent on booking sites. Being Airbnb or Booking (or others), our business got so attached to them we barely have room to act. Increasing competition inside these channels just cripples our reservations and squeezes our profits.

I am joining a community of hosts like you and I, where we can work together to stop being so dependent on a few sites. There, we can get direct bookings by recommending each other to our guests and through social media. We can also gain access to multiple listing sites without any effort and decrease our dependency from one or two huge sites.

If we can get this to every host, we can make this change our life for the better, for all of us.

Come grow with us!

This email is sent to you by Hostogether. It is portrayed as a testimonial and was inspired in the challenges our beta members and other hosts have shared with us while conceptualizing Hostogether

Unsubscribe