RE: 90lm/W LED panel light 45W 4000lumen

Dear  Sir,

This is Jackie from Glitter Optoelectronic.

We are a professional LED light manufacturer, we got your company information from internet and knows you also sell the

panel light, our our panel light is backlit and the lumen efficiency is up to 90lm/w, 45W panel with 4000lumen.

We have much interest to cooperate with you and extend the market.

Any question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Jackie

 GLITTER  OPTOELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Address:4th floor,Huiyida Zone,Yintian Industrial Area,

                 BaoAnDistrict,Shenzhen City,China

Tel:86-0755-29356754-804

Fax:86-0755-29408463

E-mail:jackie@glittertled.com