Re: New led strip price lists from Quasar Serena.

Title: Mail
Dear Sir or Madam,

Good news!

Quasar gives all customers a great discount by remaining the same good quality, for expanding more and more exporting.

To let you know more about our led strip, we introduce you the advantages as below,
Attached prices and pictures for your reference.

Fist, High color rendering index, good color rendering. The presentation of the colors more real, more colorful,
identification of the best. No flickering.

Second, aluminium PCB which is good in looking, and also with high heat-radiating.

Third, We adopt high lumen SMD LED, 3528 is 6~7Lm, 5050 is 15~16Lm drived by 15mA current. It is quite bright.

Four, it can be put in the low temperature freezer, and high temperature environment. -20~60 degree.

Five, There are 3 types of voltage for option, DC12V, DC24V, DC12-24V.

DC12 is 3LEDs a circuit, and DC24V is 6LEDs a circuit, when one led of each circuit failed, it won't influenc
other circuits.

Six, environmental-friend, no UV or IR influence.

Seven, waterproof utterly, can reach IP68.

Eight, easy to install, back with 3M tape, also we have tight clips for option. Package is safe for transporting.

Nine, we promise you a 2-year warranty, if any quality problem happened, we give you a completely change in warranty.

Ten, No MOQ on you, we do hope we can build up business relations with you at an early date.

Any questions, please feel free to call me or drop me an e-mail.

本邮件附件清单如下:
  (1) RLled strip 5050SMDEC.pdf (734.7 K)
  (2) 3528ledstripEC.pdf (92.2 K)

Thanks  &  Best Regards

Serena Chow

Sales representative - Quasar Light Co Ltd
Address:  5F, Block 7,  Hongfa Jiateli Ind. Park, Tangtou Ave., Shiyan,Bao'an,Shenzhen, G.D.518108, China
TEL:  86-755-29572433 x 8106   FAX: 86-755-29833418
Email: info4quasarled@gmail.com Website: www.quasarled.com
Skype:serenazhouzhou
MSN: serenachowexportbusiness@hotmail.com