Dear one call me immediately.

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: djogbee111@yahoo.co.in

- Dear One,Firstly, i apologise for intruding into your privacy, do kindly permit me to introduce myself.I am Emmanuel Djogbenou, a staff to one of the leading finance companies in Africa,THE STANDARD TRUST SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY (SSFC).I have taken time out to source the right individual, which is your humble self.I possess valuable and classified information of great interest which i wish to share with you.I also need to ascertain your dispositions towards receiving and utilising information from me that guarantees you being legally acknowledged as the sole surviving relative of an investor Engr.Chung Glorialim, U.S nationality who died in Korean Air Line, flight number 801 on 6th of August 1997 without naming a next of kin to his funds in my finance company.I would want you to understand that this is a joint venture.I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that will facilitate putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimate transfer of the Inheritance.Consequently, my proposal is that i will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the next of kin of the funds deposited in my finance company.I am writing you because since am a public servant, i cannot operate a foreign account.Contact me with your full legal names and contact telephone number for further verbal correspondence.You must maintain a great deal of confidentiality towards this endeavour.I await your urgent response.Thanks and my regards.Mr Emmanuel Djogbenou.NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy this email in view of the confidentiality of the proposed.