GOOD NEWS

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: ecoinvestorss@yahoo.com

- Greetings Dear Beloved,It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Greece.I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds.Now contact my secretary Mr. LIMEN KOFI, his email is ( limenkofi11@live.com)ask him to send you the total $2.5Million which is in consignment box, which i raised for your compensation .so feel free to get in touch with him.Yours Faithfully Accountant Mr.Williams George Otu