Injection moldings

Dear Sir/Madam,

Nice day ! This is Angela.

We are professional molding&tooling manufacturer. .( plastic mold and parts)

If you have any interests or any related project in hand, please feel free to contact us.

Expect your reply.

Or tell us “No” and we won’t disturb you in the future. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

We always serve you the best !

  Best regards

   Angela

Long Kai Mould Design & MFG Co., Limited

Sales Manager :Angela Zhang

Moblie:+86-135 6080 5775 (welcome to add my Wechat)

Email: angelamolding(at)vip.163.com  info(at)longkaimould.com

Skype:  Angela_zhang417

We are doing plastic design,Mould, Tooling ,Rubber and silicone products rapid prototypes .