Comprehensive multilingual services await you

Dear Sir/Madam,

Nice day ! This is Angela.

Long Kai Mould is a professional injection mold leader in China, die casting, plastic injection molding/ mold manufacturer with high quality and reasonable price.

If you need our service, please feel free to contact me for a quotation.

Or tell us “No” and we won’t disturb you in the future. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

We always serve you the best !
  Best regards
   Angela
Long Kai Mould Design & MFG Co., Limited
Sales Manager :Angela Zhang
Moblie:+86-135 6080 5775 (welcome to add my Wechat)
Email: angelamolding(at)vip.163.com  angela(at)longkaimould.com
Skype:  Angela_zhang417

We are doing plastic design,Mould, Tooling ,Rubber and silicone products rapid prototypes .