Air transportation 2022-02-16 15:04:53

Hi  Partner

Good day to you!

This is Kevin from JL Trans Logistics (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd , based in Shenzhen near from Hongkong China. From 2005 to now, we combine unique capabilities to meet our customers’ need, can offer safe, time definite, economy but high quality service especially on Customer Service, Operations, Customs Clearance, Warehouse Management and Transportation, Cost down, best service are our common goal.

Our specialty: Air transportation & Global Express Services

Preferential Airline: China/HK—Middle East; China/HK—Western Europe; China/HK—Africa ;( We have a close cooperation with CA ,UPS , EK, CI, CZ, TG and more than 80 airline companies. )

We can also offer the PLS (private line service) for Southeast Asia, India Subcontinent, middle east area, that remedy some blind spot in that remote area.Whatever, safe, time definite, economy price but high quality service that what we provide for you and your company.

International Spirits; Local Solutions! Please give us one chance; we will give you a great power logistics service from China  to all over the world. When you have next shipping needs, you are very welcome to send your enquiry to me. I will surely give the best solution and offer.

Looking foward to your positive reply here!

Thanks and best regards

Kevin

锦联国际物流集团(香港)有限公司

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD

Mob/Wechat:+86 15220265858

Mail: kevin@jltransgroup.com

SkypeKyang0214

HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing