Air transportation2021-12-16 23:16:12

Dear,

As per previous email, I tried to send you an email, but I did not receive a reply. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to introduce you our JL TRANS GROUP. Could you please make several minute to reply my email?

Please permit me remind you again: We are just a professional international logistics company specializing in international air transport and international express delivery services. We have cooperated with many big customers and successfully helped them to achieve their performance goals and reduce their logistics costs.

Provide the origin / destination / weight / volume / package numbers We can make a preliminary offer for reference.

Thanks and best regards

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Kevin Yang
Wechat / MOB: +86 152 2026 5858
TEL:+86 0755 8958 6957
E-mail:kevin@jltransgroup.com
Web:www.jltransgroup.com
Add:Room 13 27/F Ho King Commercial Centre 2-16 Fa Yuen Street Mongkok Kl
HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing * Guangzhou