order by air 2021-11-26 00:06:07

Dear Sir/Madam:

How are you !

This is  JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD,

Welcome your enquiry.We'll glad to handle your cargo, FOB, too. Let me introduce myself briefly.

Services in China:

Customs clearance for export and import;

Competitive freight rate by both air and sea from China to worldwide;

Project cargo;Oversize;Special container & DG cargo In China;

Cross trade shipments;

Direct weekly Sea freight FCL and LCL services;

Direct and deferred air freight and Consolidation services;

DDU and DDP services in China;

Cost effective transhipment services;

Immediate LCL unpacks in China;

Order tracking;

Supply Chain Management;

Cartage for FCL, LCL & Airfreight shipments;

Consolidation break-bulk services;

Door – to – Door service;

Warehousing & 3PL;

Purchase Order Tracking;

We are keen to get your reply here and start the mutual cooperation between us,

If you are also finding the good and reliable partner in China, JL Trans Logistics would to be your first choice! We can provide you the best rates with quality service here!

Looking foward to your positive reply here!

Thanks and best regards

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Kevin Yang
Wechat / MOB: +86 152 2026 5858
TEL:+86 0755 8958 6957
E-mail:kevin@jltransgroup.com
Web:www.jltransgroup.com
Add:Room 13 27/F Ho King Commercial Centre 2-16 Fa Yuen Street Mongkok Kl
HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing * Guangzhou