Customs clearance2021-11-05 09:57:23

Hi ,

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD ,We are a international logistic company focus on freight forwarder more than 9 years.
Do you ship goods from China?

If you do have many suppliers, we can provide warehouse.
You can collect all suppliers goods in our warehouse,we can consolidation all cargo ship together to you for save transportation cost.

Please reply back with “No Thanks” if this message is not relevant to you or your Organization.

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD
Kevin Yang
Wechat / MOB: +86 152 2026 5858
TEL:+86 0755 89586957
E-mail:kevin@jltransgroup.com
Web:www.jltransgroup.com
Add:Room 13 27/F Ho King Commercial Centre 2-16 Fa Yuen Street Mongkok Kl
HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing * Guangzh