Don't sell last year's style.new part arrival

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

This is Angela from Long Kai Mould.

We Provide Prototype Making, Mold Design, Mold Making, Mold Testing, Molding, Products assembly...services.

Any interest pls feel free to contact me.

Or tell us “No” and we won’t disturb you in the future. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

We always serve you the best !

  Best regards

   Angela

Long Kai Mould Design & MFG Co., Limited

Sales Manager :Angela Zhang

Moblie:+86-135 6080 5775 ((welcome to add my Wechat)

Email: angelamolding(at)vip.163.com  angela(at)longkaimould.com

Skype:  Angela_zhang417

We are doing plastic design,Mould, Tooling ,Rubber and silicone products rapid prototypes .