Injection moldings

Dear sir or Madam,

Good day!

We do precision machining, plastic injection mold, die casting mold, overmould and etc for 14 years.For more information,

If you are interested in, I 'll send you our catalogue.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Or tell us “No” and we won’t disturb you in the future. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Best regards

   Angela

Long Kai Mould Design & MFG Co.,Ltd

Sales Manager :Angela Zhang

 Moblie:+86-135 6080 5775    (welcome to add my Wechat)

Email: angelamolding(at)vip.163.com  angela(at)longkaimould.com

Skype:  Angela_zhang417

Address:21# West Nan Lang Road He Nan Industrial Area , Jin Xia District Chang An Town Dong Guan City Guang Dong China

We are doing plastic design,Mould, Tooling ,Rubber and silicone products rapid prototypes .