I’m done!! Not getting enough money with my property

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*

Hey,
If you’re anything like me and the other hosts out there, you’ve probably been struggling for the past months (I’ve been struggling for over one and half years now, but whatever…).

My main issue is that my property isn’t generating the level of income I need. Given the time that I spend dealing with guests, calendars, check-ins, blah blah… (you know the drill), I expected a lot more money in my pocket.

All this time and effort for so little money?! Enough is enough!

I am joining a community of hosts that is determined to revolutionize the way we get bookings and improve our business. We all believe that together we can get direct bookings on our own website through social media and through recommending each other to our guests.

However, for this to really make a big impact in our life, we need to get the word out there and make the community known to every host.
Help us grow this community where we can all benefit here.
John Bishop

CLICK HERE

This email is sent to you by Hostogether. It is portrayed as a testimonial and was inspired in the challenges our beta members and other hosts have shared with us while conceptualizing Hostogether

Unsubscribe