Choose good mold supplier

Dear Mr/Miss..,

Very glad to know you. I am Tina from SunOn Industrial Group Limited. Now please allow me make a short introduction for you. our company is specialized in mold manufacturing. Today our service is mainly focus on R&D,prototype, plastic injection mould & molding, die-casting mould & casting etc.

Our products are widely applied in automotive areamedical area, electronic areahouse appliance, tele-communications area etc.we aim at offering excellent quality,resonable price and throughtful service to clients.

We sincerely hope to cooperate with your esteemed corporation in the near future.Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Tina Chen// Oversea Sales Supervisor

SunOn Industrial Group Limited

Add.:NO.88 Hongying Industrial Park,Fenggang

Town Dongguan City,Guangdong,China.
Tel: 86-0769- 82060708

Fax: 86-0769-82060108

Cell phone: 86(0)15817245160