Offshore Tooling & Molding Supplier

Subject: Tooling & Molding Supplier

Website: http://www.ome-mould.com/

Dear Sir/Madam,

Glad to learn that you may purchase injection tools, molded plastic products or metal parts. We are a medium-sized manufacturer of plastic injection tools, molded plastic products and metal stamping parts in China. By writing this email we are in view of establishing a good business relationship with your company. To choose OME as your supplier, you will get the following advantages:

Experienced in making injection tools (hot runner tools) for overseas customers

15 years? experience in this line makes us know more about customers? tools? standards like DME, HASCO. We are experienced in making hot runner system tools. Hot runner systems are mainly from MOLD-MASTER, INCOE, SYNVENTIVE, DEM, HUSKY, HASCO, and YUDO.

Tool making according to weekly schedule sent to customer

Once the order is released and first payment is done, mold building will be strictly arranged according to timing, which will be sent to the customer each Friday for project checking.

Samples with a video & a tool trial report for each mold test

We will send mold trial samples together with a video and a report (for each mold test T1, T2?etc.) to our customers for mold approval. We believe it is very important to keep our customers informed of every single detail during the mold building as well as the mold trial process.

Strict quality control before delivery of molds / production parts

For molds to ship to customers, two hours? mold trial will be needed before mold shipment, to ensure molds can also run continuously well in customer?s workshop.

For molds to stay in OME for production, we will not arrange mass production unless samples are confirmed by customers.

Contact us with below information if there are any potential projects that we may work together. You are welcome to visit our homepage http://www.ome-mould.com/ to learn more about us. OME is your choice, and will be one of your reliable suppliers!

We are looking forward to your further news.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Hu
Marketing Manager