private investment cooperation

Title: New Page 1

Dear colleague,

My client is interested in setting up a private investment with you and I need your acknowledgement to this request. By the way of introduction:  we are an Investment Consultant company, we advise and help our client to fulfill their needs and goals.

I am writing you on-behalf of my client with open mindset to discuss the possibility of investment cooperation with you and our client; I am keen to furnish you with the appropriate details of his investment plan if I receive your response confirming your interest. Moreover, we want out business together to be carried out legally and transparently.

I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely

Riekert

lvbo71@outlook.com