Gold, Diamond, Oil and other Minerals

Title: New Page 1

Hello Friend,
We are into sourcing and trading and have the ability to supply the following items, Gold, Rough Uncut Diamond, Copper Cathode, Coltan and Copper Scrap.

also available are coal, Premium Diesel (500 PPM), Gasoline ,Jet Fuel (Jet A1), illuminated paraffin ,bitumen ,heavy fuel oil (HFO), kerosene

Amethyst, Aquamarine, Barytes, Emerald, Tourmaline, Topaz, Zircon, Sapphire, Agate, Kaolin, Lead Ore . Limestone

we supply at affordable price, fair trade terms and procedure.

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above items and we will be glad to cooperate and serve you with all our ability.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards
Murpy Mburu
Jentex Mineral co., Ltd