New led profile A5580 surface and pendant mounting

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good Day!

This is Janice from Surmountor Lighting Co. Ltd. Specialized in led profiles, led strips, mini controllers etc.

Below is our New led profile A5580 which can be surface and pendant mounting. With following features:

1)       A5580 can hold 3 lines of LED strips inside.

2)       Higher watts could be reached

3)       Driver built inside the aluminum profile

4)       Main Body is connection by aluminum profile B5580.

The special design PC Cover makes it better heat sink when lighting.

cid:image001.jpg@01D104E4.4438C200 cid:image002.jpg@01D104E4.4438C200

If you are interested in, welcome contact me any time, it is pleasure to support you to win in the market.

Look forward to your kind reply.

HONGKONG International Lighting Fair (27-30 Oct, 2015)
Booth No.: 5B-D43
Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Light+Building 2016 (13th - 18th March 2016, Frankfurt am Main, Germany);

 Booth No.: 10.2 B75B

Janice Huang

Overseas Dept/Surmountor Lighting Co Limited

New address:

1-2nd Floor,D Building, Donghong Industrial Zoon,No.5, FuRui Road

Qiaotou,FuYong Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen Guang Dong China

Tel: +86 755-2792 6326

Mobile: +86 13128704592

Web: www.surmountor.com

Skype ID: Narudojanice

P Please consider the environment before printing

logo