Purchasing Manager: New led meteor light for Christmas season launched

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Thanks for your continual support and let's win from the market together!

As you know the Christmas season is coming, Christmas lighting will become very hot soon, so that we launched SMD led meteor light lately, they are widely used for Christmas and other festival scene, very ideal decorative lighting and be able to create amazing light effect at night, believe they also will bring you more profit soon, please kindly refer to the attached quotation for them,thanks.

If you need more information on our led meteor light, please let us know freely and look forward to your support soon!

Best wishes,
David
Sep, 2015

WINMAX LIGHTING GROUP CO., LTD

E-mail: winmaxsino@gmail.com
             info@winmaxlighting.com
MSN:  winmaxdavid@hotmail.com
Skype: davidchina8

Tel: (+86) 760 85670985
Fax: (+86) 760 87712037

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail