New design of Aluminum diffuser add led strip equals LED tube

Hi President,

I'm Elena (MSD lighting), we are a top manufacturer for LED tube/Cabinet light//aluminum channel for led strip light

1)Aluminum Profile a secure to LED Tape/Aluminum+led strip=LED tube

--It used as decorative feature, Multiple and customerized.

--Fit to any of housing LED Tapes-designed to keep your LED Tape safe and protected,

--while aluminum+tape fit in furniture/wall corner/room top corner/street groove/ceiling etc,.,

--it will be sheltered from moisture and dust and provides a professional finish.

2)Here I attached the aluminum profiles for led strip light files for your consideration,

 -which can help you get know more every item using functions, please kindly check it (as PDF file)

Thanks

Elena
MSD Lighting Co.,Ltd.
Website : www.meishida-led.com