RE :LDPE natural granule resin

Dear Sir/madam,

Good day to you,it is glad to know your side,

We are LDPE natural granule resin factory/supplier in China, we have many years exported experience,

We offer you free sample in 500 g, only courier fee from you ,

When you need any plastic raw material ,such as  LDPE natural granule resin ,HDPE,ABS,LLDPE and so on,

Don't hesitate contact me, I will give you our best and latest quotation soonest,

Looking forward to be your partner for you in the future

Yours Sincerely

Miss Rubby

Skype ID : rubbysales