Products with UL certificate

Dear friend

How are you recently my friend,I hope you everything goes well.
Today I'm writing to you to tell you a good news about our UL certificate,By the end of this month, all of our products have got UL certificate.

Here is a  product catalog picture,pleae kindly open and have a look .
We can supply you competitive quality,price and service.Hope we can cooperate in the near future.

Please contact me freely for any query or need,thank you.

Best Regards

Maxine

sales01

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Shenzhen Lead Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd
Web: www.lead-lighting.com ; Email:sales01@lead-lighting.com;
Skype:sales01.lead-lighting; Mobile:+86 13077870781
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Longgang District,Shenzhen,China

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Lead Opto-Technology Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86 755 84660522/89690533   Fax:+86 755 84660122   Web:www.lead-lighting.com
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Shenzhen,China