flood light CL7

Hello my friend,

How are you recently?Hope everything goes well with you .
Today I am glad to recommend one series LED flood lights which is very suitable for football ,basketball and other large scale competition area.

2014 Hot selling New series LED Flood Light
1.COB LED as light source, beam angle:120°,power range:120w-320w
2.High brightness COB Led Chip as light source,excellent heat emission and performance
3.IP65 waterproof, project support,IES File and Dialux design for you
4.Suitable for football,basketball and other large scale competition area
Application:

Should any item interest you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Waiting for your reply soon, thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Maxine

sales01

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Shenzhen Lead Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd
Web: www.lead-lighting.com ; Email:sales01@lead-lighting.com;
Skype:sales01.lead-lighting; Mobile:+86 13077870781
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Longgang District,Shenzhen,China

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Lead Opto-Technology Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86 755 84660522/89690533   Fax:+86 755 84660122   Web:www.lead-lighting.com
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Shenzhen,China