6.5mm thickness Super Slim panel light

Dear Sir or Madam

Happy mood every day! Here is pricelist for super slim panel light.

Herewith, I would like to introduce our new product to you― 6.5mm Super Slim panel light with following features:

a)      It is great lamp for surface mounting in kitchen cupboard, boat and truck.

b)     Both silver housing and white paint housing are available.

Also 12VDC input and 350mA input are both available too. Dimmable TRIAC driver is available for 350mA input version.

c)      SUPER slim thickness- 6.5MM.

d)     Blister packaging with your company logo.

Available models:

Best Regards!

Janice

Overseas Dept