???

Inquiry

Dear Gentlemen,

we are Guizhou Hdr Import & Export Trading Company. We mainly engaged in Textile Machinery import and export business. We urgently need to order 9000pcs shafts. Through the company's database we learn that your company is a professional manufacturer in producing the shaft. So we would like to order the shaft from your company. The specific technical data please check in the attachment.

1.      Product Name:  Mechanical shaft

2.  Size: 970mm*800mm*50mm

3.  Material: EN-19

4.  The Quantity: 9000pcs

5.  Delivery Time: 9months

6.  Delivery Arrangements: The first shipment 10,00pcs will be down in 45 working days after signing the contract and receiving the first payment. There should be a delivery of 1000pcs every 30 days, with the total delivery time to be 9 months.

7.  Terms of payment: After signing the contract by both sides,the buyer will pay the 50% (by TT) of the contract total value to seller to purchase raw material. The balance 50% of the contract total value are partial payment (L/C) according to partial delivery, before each delivery, we will use Letter of Credit to pay the balance 50% of the each shipment.

8.  As the exchange rate of U.S dollars is unstable and fluctuate, please quote us a price in EUR on FOB in order to make the contract in good running

9.  In the quotation sheet, please indicate your company `s name, international code, telephone number and fax , so that we can communicate in time.

10. Tip: The inquiry is valid in 30 days

China hdr Import and Export Trading Company.

Business manager : Li chao      Mobile phone :+86 – 18586812858