led light

Dear Sir,

Good day.

This is Paul from TG Photoelectric Technology Co. Ltd in China dealing in produce of Led light (tube, panel, spotlight, high bay).

We can provide you good quality Led light (passed SAA C-tick CE RoHS) and competitive prices if you are looking for light devices from China.

Please tell me details of the light that you interested in and I can then work for your requirements for those.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards
Paul Luo
Shenzhen TG Photoelectric Technology Co. Ltd
Add: Hongyue Industrial Park,Yuanfen Industrial Area,Longhua Town,Baoan District,Shenzhen,China.

Fax: 86-0755-29561365

Mob:86-13129582716
Skype:Paul.Luo51
Web: http://tglighting.en.alibaba.com/http://www.tg-designgroup.com/
Mail:sales02@tg-designgroup.com
(PS:If you are not interested in our items at all, pls forward my email to your purchaser or to whom it may concern. Or just reply me with "NO", I would appreciate it a lot.)