LED spotlight newest technology--flip chip

Title: Mail
Dear friend,

This is Lydia from Kingliming lighting.
I just can't wait to tell you a good news!!!

Under 6 months' efforts, we have developed a newest high-fficiency technology on COB spot bulbs--flip chip.
This led packaging way can improve 20% luminous of whole bulbs.

Now, our 6W can reach CRI83~91LM/W, that is a new breakthrough on spot bulb lighting effect.
Please read my test report & flip-chip technology introduction attached.

We're in top-quality spot/par bulbs for 8 years, led packaging & drivers are all made by ourselves to control the quality.
We're always trying best to offer high-tech & quality spot bulbs to our clients to earn more market.

Welcome your sample order for our flip-chip bulbs!

Thank you

Lydia

Operations Executive
Kingliming Technology Co.,Ltd