new LED Profile A2520 for ceiling light

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

We are pleased to introduce our new LED Profile A2520 for ceiling light with the following features.

> Aluminum anodized body.

> With Plastic End caps and mounting spring clips.

> With spring clips, easy installation into the ceiling cutout.

> Length; 1m; 2m; 3m.

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the costs production.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice