led street lighting,explosion-proof lighting

 hello !
           Our company specialized in the production of LED explosion-proof gas station light,IP68 street light,Tunnel light,mini street light,Corn light are all produced under our own patent and with our own mold.We have UL, CUL, IP68, CE, ROHS explosion-proof certification.I hope we have the opportunity to cooperate. Thanks.
The best wishes!

--
Shen Zhen Cesp Co.,ltd
Office Add: 24/F, Runfeng Yuan BDG A, Jingtiandong Road, Futian, Shenzhen,Guangdong, China  518034

Emily yang: 13924592866
skype:emily.yang669
QQ:2536475268
Tel: 86-755-83368111