Re:,20% off New Sharp COB LEDs Track light end Nov. from Elvislight

Dear Manager or CEO,

If you are looking for COB LED Track light,we are your best choice.Recently we launched a new design Sharp leds COB Track light,it widely used for store project.
CRI>82.The efficiency is 80lm/W.3 years warranty.Would you like to try samples order?

Best regards

Rebecca

Shenzhen Elvislight Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:No. 5 Building of Liaokeng Village Xiyuantong Industrial Area,Shiyan Town,Baoan District,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China,518100

Tel:86-755-66601262                Fax:86-755-66601261        Email:rebecca@elvislight.com                     Website:www.elvislight.com