new LED Downlight angle adjustable

Dear Sir,

How are you?

We are pleased to introduce our new LED Downlight angle adjustable with the following features.

> 360 degree adjustable in horizontal direction, and 75 degree adjustable in vertical direction.

> Light Source: 1 COB LED with high CRI over 85 for warm white.

> Powerful 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W are all available.

> Good aluminum heat sink.

> 3 years warranty.

By the way, we also have new LED Linear Light which You can change the type of LED strip, we also have 3528 240LED single line, 5050 120LED single line, 3328 120LED single line( 19-20LM per LED).

Hope you like it.

Best Regards!

Janice

Overseas Dept