RE: LED ceilling light -$1.99

Dear manager,
good day!

This is Soffier from Newsen Electronics Technology Limited,
Newsen is a China famous LED manufacturer and our products are certificated to CE and ROHS.
Our products :LED down light ,LED flexible strips, LED tube light ,
                         LED flood light ,LED spot light ,LED Panel light ....

                        Or you can visit our website :www.newsenlighting.com.

now the LED light
price is cut, so don't miss this nice chance,we are waiting for your good news.

We would be very glad to offer any further assistance. Please contact us if you need any additional information.

Contact: newsen05

 Best Regards

Soffier
Sales
Mobile:+86 18802595339
Skype:newsen05
E-Mail:newsen05@newsenlighting.com ,newsen05@newsenlighting.net
MSN:soffier2011@live.cn

Newsen Electronics Technology Limited
Tel:+86-20-37241485 Fax:+86-20-37241061
Add:T3155,Building A,TianJian Plaza,283#,ShaTai Road,Guangzhou,China
www.newsenlighting.com www.newsenlighting.net