Urgent Supply

Good Day

We are a fast growing supplier,we buy and  sale  moveable product.We saw your product you displyed on the internet and we are interested to buy from your company .

We got a recommendation of you from one of your customers about your products, and we will like to place some orders.

Kindly view our purchase order below  login your correct email and password to view

samples.my company has added your company  email address to our data base information for security reason.

view our website:    http://www.cosmotor.com/getproductrequest.htm

as soon as possible with the following details:

- Your FOB Prices and FOB Port of loading.
- Your estimated delivery time.
- Your Mode of Payment. ( if by L/C or T/T )

Awaiting your prompt reply.

Wang  Lee
NINGBO IMPORT & EXPORT CO.,LTD.
 NINGBO PLAZA.W21,ROOM 50