Re: Led Tube with Ra>80,high brightness&ETL/UL/TUV Certified!

Dear Valued Customer,

Super-bright T8 tube with 3 years warranty recommended:

1. Input voltage AC100-240V with ETL, UL, TUV,CE,RoHS&FCC Approved.

2.Super bright with high lumen output &100LM/W efficiency.

   Length
   Voltage
    Luminous Flux
   Power Efficiency
 Power
 Power Factor
  1200MM
  AC100-240V
    2340LM
      100lm/W
   20W
  > 0.9

3.2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 8ft Tubes of clear and frosted covers are available for a quality testing.

4.Patented Inner Structure and Driver ---ODM&OEM by our Branch Company-- Boke Led Driver Co.,Ltd

More info. will be sent upon your request! E-mail or call me, let's talk in detail!

Whole Products Quick Review

Best Regards,
Jennifer Leong

Shenzhen General Lighting Electronic Co.,Ltd
TEL:86-755-81793969  ext.877
FAX:86-755-27627501
Cellphone:86-15915493728
MSN:jennifer_668@hotmail.com
Skype: jennifer66861
Website: www.gl-leds.com
Twitter:https://twitter.com/gl_leds
Address: B Building, Sanmin Industrial Park,
Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China