tio2

Dear sirs,

we are specializing in producing of top quality Titanium Dioxide(Rutile),high pure quality non-paint Titanium Dioxide(Anatase) and Paint Titanium Dioxide(Anatase).The annual capacity currently exceeds 40,000 tons.

  Our company produce the top quality of Paint Titanium Dioxide(Rutile),Anatase Titanium Dioxide which is extensively used in Paper,Plastic,Ink,Rubber,Medicament,Food ect.With no radioactive substance of Non-paint Titanium Dioxide contains less Fe,Nb and P which are applied in a wide spectrum of manufacturing industries,including the production of Enamel,Metalwrgical,Glass,PTC,Ceramics and Electric Welding.We mainly export to Europe,America,and Southeast Asia … We also produce special-order batches of Titanium Dioxide per customer requirement.With our stable quality and excellent services.

and offer an type of Titanium Dioxide for your reference as bellow:

Commodity:Titanium Dioxide Rutile 336
Packing:25kg net bag
Quantity:20MT/FCL
Validity:15 days
Payment term:L/C at sight or 30% deposit by T/T in advance and balance after receipt of workable L/C
Delivery time: prompt within 3 weeks

i will quote you the bottom and best price after your reply, our products both with the competitive price and best quality,we believe it can meet your need. if you have interest in this products please no hesitate to let me know.thanks for attention.

Best Regards

Contact:Wade
Email:chemmanufacture@163.com

2011-10-27