Hello

HELLO,

I Am Mr Dennis Kyeon . I want to place an order from you.
I know the difficulties encountered when shipping internationally,
But that will not be a problem because
(i am registered with a shipping company)
whom i have used severally without any delay nor problems with my goods.
Before i place these order, i want you to notify me if i am able to place the order and most
important: If i can make payment with my (credit cards Visa/Mc) because that
is the only way we are set for payment now without no delay.
(I don't place online orders can i e-mail my ORDER needed then you can give me a quote here)
and make charges to my cards manually on your end ?
Pls Clarify.
Looking forward to your swift response then we can proceed further as
soon
as possible.
Warmest Regards.

Mr Dennis Kyeon
denniskyeon@hotmail.com
Shipping Address:
103-103 Yangwoo Apt, 323 Sosadong Sosaku
Bucheon City
Kyunggido
53226
Korea