Hello

Hello my friend.
My  name  Irina, I have addressed in agency of acquaintances in search
of the man, and to me have given your electronic address that I could write and get acquainted to you with you, now, I will tell to you not much about myself. I the lonely good and beautiful girl, I very much wish to find the man with which, I can construct serious relations, I do not smoke and I do not drink, I go in for sports, I love rest, to walk on coast, to have a rest on the beautiful nature, at me it is a lot of interests and I think, that it very much to like you.

I very much want, that you have written me on mine e-mail the address:  iirishka11@yahoo.com

it is the address with which, I write to you and I think that you will answer me very soon, I will tell to you about myself I will send you the best photos and I think, that we can learn with you each other on much better as you, I have put in this letter the photo you can look at me. I will wait for your letter, I think that you very soon will answer me. Your future friend Irina.