[*** SPAM ***] DETECTED BY WEBMAIL.IPV.PT I mailed you at esi_as urgent respond is needed

Good day,

My name is Mr. Alvarez Julio Cesar; please I will like to inform you that I need your kind assistance to invest my deposited fund in you're country and that was my main reason of contacting you today on your email.

For more details regarding this investment project in you're country kindly gets back to me for more informations.

Mr. Alvarez Julio Cesar
Executive Director Argentina Textile

Warning: -This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail. Thank you!