Fwd: allusers: "Customer Support Engineer" -New closing date 30th April]

Subject: allusers: "Customer Support Engineer" -New closing date 30th April]

I would like to ask you to advertise the position: CSE- "Customer
Support Engineer" to your students. Please find attached the prospectus
for the position. The closing application for this position will be
April 30th, 2008.

Please, note that in case you received a communication asking you to
advertise the vacancy: ASE "Associate Systems Engineer", we would like to advise that this position is no longer available and to ask you to no
longer advertise it.

Kind regards,
Cisco Graduate Recruitment Team