3G Tablet with telephone and GPS - collaboration request from CES exhibitor Dealhonor

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Chris from Dealhonor, a tablet supplier in China. I am very glad to introduce you our cool product with built-in 3G, Cell phone, GPS, Bluetooth and Android 2.3.

Now we are promoting 3 new advanced tablets:

713T has the same strong hardware as Samsung Galaxy, while its price is only $150.
711TG/801TG have built-in 3G, cellphone, Bluetooth and GPS. It costs only $230.

We would like to provide you customization service such as print you logo on machine and box even if the order quantity is as small as 100 units. Also our engineers can make applications for your online store and pre-install them into the machine. The standard lead time is only one week.

I believe that these 3 models can sell very well in your market. Please kindly take a look and let me know how you think!

Look forward to your reply!

Best regards,

Chris Lu
Sales Manager
Dealhonor International LTD
Office: Suite 2605-2607, Reith Centre, 9030 Shennan Boulevard, Nanshan, Shenzhen 518053, China
Phone: +86-18218807096
Email: chris@dealhonor.com
Website: www.dealhonor.com