Newfuture Wall washer series products with the high quality but lowest price! What are you waiting for?

Dear Sir or Madam,

Good to contact you again!^-^

I'm Rabit from International Marketing & Sales Dept. of Newfuture, a professional LED Light manufacturer in Guangzhou, specialized in outdoor landscape lighting products.

Have you kindly check my offer? Hope they are workable for your market! Sorry that we still don't receive any information from you. I would apprreciate for your any comment about our offer, including price, quality, sercive. No matter if it is positive answer, It is great help for us to meet your requirement.

I here enclosed the price list of our products again for your reference. Please don't forget to check the attachment!

By the way, you can visit http://mag.alighting.cn/Play-2411-1 to read our catalogue, it is very convenient!

Waiting for your favorable reply soon!

Have a nice day!

 Best regards,
 Rabit
Sales Engineer
International Marketing & Sales Dept.
Guangzhou Newfuture Technology Co.,Ltd,Yindu Group
Tel: 86-20-82373330, Ext: 8016
Mobile:86-0-13631379059
FAX: 86-20-82373307
Skype: jingjingyang0207
MSN:
rabit1225@msn.cn

E-mail: rabit@newfuture.cn
Web:www.newfuture.cn

Fire-sale:  NF-WW-7A-18P-L1000 only need $60

   Fire-sale:  NF-FL-4A-36P-L1000 only need $69