LED_Catalogue_from_Reashine_LED_Lighting

Morning Purchasing Manager,

Greetings to u!

This is Lisa from Reashine LED Lighting Company, China

Now our main products are LED Tube, LED Downlight,LED Strip, LED Ceiling Light,LED Bulb, LED Spotlight, LED high bay light

and led table lamp. Pls check attachent for details.

Also I'd like to let you know the following advantages of our company:

 1, We're led manufacturer with 8-year experience of led and we have a strong engineer team to support.

 2, All of our products gained CE&RoHS Certificate.Some of them passed UL.

 3, LED is from Epistar, Cree&Osram.

 4, Besides the competive price, we also provide OEM sevice, like designing colorful box, printing logo on products.

 5, Delivery time is short and stable.

 6, 3-year warranty.

Sample is available for your test. If you want to know more information, freely contact me!

Best Regards,
 Lisa

Reashine LED Lighting Co.
Tel: +86-755-2818 8191 ext.8142