Free samples--High power LED

To : Purchase Manager
Dear  Sir:

I got your name and address from Internet and knew you are one of the largest importers in LED product, which is within the scope of our business.

Take this opportunity, we introduce my factory, as one of the biggest manufacturer of LED product in China, mainly  product are include LED Lamp,High power LED,LED Display,LED Dot Matrix,LED Strip,LED Bulb,. etc.

We export large quantity to overseas, deal to high quality and reasonable price. We are ready to refer you our favourable price and relative samples, for quality evaluation and marketing activities.

Should you have interest of items mentioned above? Kindly let us know by return mail. For getting all the detailed information, you are invited to visit our web site: www.fiveten-led.com

By the way,do you trade the High power LED,such as 1W Cool white(5800-6200K)?

Is that OK we send the High power samples of  1W by free for you test?

Please see the attachment!

Sincerely, Looking for your reply!

Cheney

Five-Ten Technology Co., Limited.