NEW INTEGRATED LED LIGHTING PRODUCTS FOR YOUR INTEREST

Dear Sir,
We are glad to know that you are on the market of LED lighting products.
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.liangyangtech.com
Our tube light,oystar light,flood light,highbay, ect are very popular with our customers by now.
And we have others new design that hot-sell in our catalog,which not showed in our webside.
Please reply then our sales can send you the details regarding our new items,such as IP65 wall light and E27 E40 bulb for replacing the highbay/courtyard light /street light.
We surely our high quality products will help you makeing better business.
Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Best regards.
Allen
LY-Lighting
2011-07-27

Contact Person: Mr.Allen Qin
Position:Marketing Manager
Company: LiangYang Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
E-mail:
sales@liangyangtech.com
Website: www.liangyangtech.com
Skype: liangyangtech
MSN£º
liangyangtech@hotmail.com
Yahoo ID: liangyangtech@yahoo.com
Tel.: +0086-020-39993842
Cell: +0086-13535516097
Address: NO.12,LaiFu Park,NO.13 JieJin Zhong Road, ShiQiao Town, PanYu District,Guangzhou City, GuangDong Province, China