LED Lighting Supplier

Dear Sir&Madam,

We understand you from internet, and we would like to take the opportunity to introduce our company.

We are a leading manufacturer of LED lighting fixtures. We can submit various LED lighting fixtures with well quality and rational price, such as

LED bulbs,

LED track light,

LED desk light,

LED pendant light,

LED recessed downlight,

LED profile light,

LED high bay light...

Welcome to visit our website www.ledaurora.com which includes our company information detail and covers the main products.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, we will happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirement. We

look forward to receiving your enquires soon!

Best regards

Sucy

Aurora Technology Co.,Ltd

Tel: 86-757-82226490