The led factory message from miss janny

Dear sir,

I am Miss janny ,glad to contact you .

Shenzhen neolith lighting Co.,Ltd is very specialized in indoor LED lighting manufacturer,which is joint stock company of more than 1000 persons .The factory is more than 2000 square meter.The warranty of products is 2 years with with CE ,ROHS and FCC,but the LED tube is 3 years

We make only led bulb ,led spotlight ,led ceiling light ,led downlight,led tube and led panel light .I hope we can cooperare with you in the future.Welcome to you visit our factory .If you need more information ,i am very willing to service you .

Looking forward to hearing from you .

Sincerely

Janny

Web: www.neolith.com.cn