RE: RE: best price of USD8.70/PC for new type 6w bulb

Dear esteemed company,

Thanks for taking time to read this mail, this is Jate from Maxco Resource Limited, we are the professional manufacture of
LED lights, our main products are LED tube, LED spotlight, LED spotlight and LED downlights.

Here attached our MC-B064E276W with latest promotional price for your reference:
price ---------------- USD8.70/pc
Lumens --------------- 450lm
Power ---------------- 6W

Sincerely hope you can like this bulb, and the competitive price can bring us the chance of cooperating with your esteemed company.

Best Regards

Jate

Maxco Resource Limited
MSN: maxco_sales2@hotmail.com