[*** SPAM ***] DETECTED BY WEBMAIL.IPV.PT THANK YOU

Dear Sir,
I represent a top company executive in Russia. My name is Igor Filippenko and I am the Personal Accountant to
the organization I have a very sensitive and private offer from this top executive to ask for your
partnership to re-profile some offshore investment funds worth over US$200,000,000 (Two Hundred Million
United States Dollars). I am constrained however to withold most of the details for now.
But in summary the invested funds are in a bank in western Europe, we need to terminate this investments and re-profile the funds
over to you for certain reasons. This is due to the major shake ups and on going economic re-structuring
policy in Russia presently. This is a legitimate transaction, if we are agreed on the terms you will be
paid 10% for "re-profiling and subsequent management of the funds" .  If you are interested, please write back
by email to: igorfilippenko_1@yahoo.com
Provide me with your trusted personal telephone numbers and email address and I will give you further details.
Please keep this close to your  chest as much as possible; we cannot afford any political problems.
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Best regards,

Igor Filippenko